Thursday, April 13, 2006

Space People

Like me, you've probably often found yourself pondering questions such as 'I wonder how many Space Shuttle Astronauts there are/have been'. Well now you can see for yourself by following the handy link below, conveniently arranged in alphabetical order. I bet you didn't think there would be so many!

Please note that an invisible Java Applet will run when you click on the link below. Don't worry as this does nothing more than insert my special clearance code and security log in for the NASA website. Unfortunately NASA regulations prohibit me from publishing this log in information directly.


http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/shuttle/reference/green/alplist.pdf

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Can quite honestly say, have never found myself pondering how many Space Shuttle Astronauts exist/ed. But dutifully followed link then scrolled straight to the Last Name D section to see if you were listed ??

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:50:00 am  
Blogger Madeddy said...

Ah thought you may notice that. I was actually operating under the pseudonym of 'Millie Hughes-Fulford' at time.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home